Feelin' it Friday: Et Respice Finem

I've tried this before on the blog only to promptly forget about it, so lets try it again with a new twist. Lets focus Feelin' it Friday on my favourite Etsy stores. Yeah?

Obviously I have to start this new phenomenon with the wife's store, newly launched with a new name and rebrand as Et Respice Finem. We shot her new stock in a disused, abandoned chemical factory in Leeds and I'm pretty proud of how good they look and how fantastic her new line is. Taking inspiration from a nuclear winter, she's conjured just a great grey, black, dark red palette for the winter season. And you can get 15% off with the code FALLOUT to celebrate this relaunch.

I also have it on good authority that she IS bringing back the ever popular gold leafed bone pieces in the future. Panic ye not!

1 comment: